Marbled Clay Hanging Planter Workshop
Our marbled clay hanging planter workshop was led by ceramic artist Emily Reinhardt of The Object Enthusiast. In this workshop Emily shares how to properly marble clay as well as construct two beautiful hanging planters. We are sending along all of the supplies needed as well as the tillandsia air plants to hang in them! For this project we have also partnered with talented metalsmith Cynthia Paino to hand make each of the clamps used to hang the planters.
Learn more about the details of this project on Emily’s Featured Maker Page.
This workshop includes:
- An online digital instructional video by ceramics expert Emily Reinhardt
- A live & recorded Maker Chat Q&A with our artist
- Tools and materials from artisan suppliers, curated for you, by Emily
The tools & materials included in this kit:
- Two generously sized pounds of polymer clay (one in natural white and one in terracotta)
- Two large air plants (of the harrisii, capitata or velutina variety) grown in Southern California by a family-owned nursery and packed carefully in biodegradable containers
- Four handmade solid brass folder clamps (gold in color), roughly 10 x 3 mm each, handmade by our partner metalsmith in Milford, Pennsylvania
- 8 feet of leather cording
- One set of titanium pliers
We're sorry that this kit is sold out. We'd love to reach out to you from our wait list when it's available again:
Out of stock