Wool Felting Workshop
This workshop explores felting using Dani Ives‘ unique ‘painting with wool’ technique to create a beautiful felted linen throw pillow in one of three leaf pattern motifs. Dani shares how to blend and manipulate fibers to create gorgeous wool designs and once you’ve mastered our statement throw pillow, the 2D applications for this crafting style are endless.
Learn more about the details of this project on Dani’s Featured Maker Page
Felting offers a wonderfully unique alternative to more traditional fiber crafting for both the beginning and advanced crafter alike. Dani shares her tips and techniques during her carefully curated workshop to build a beautiful felted throw pillow for your favorite sofa or chair. Her modern leaf designs are so wonderful! We can’t wait to see what you create.
This workshop includes:
- An online digital workshop by maker Dani Ives
- A live & recorded Maker Chat Q&A with our artist
- Tools and materials from artisan suppliers, curated for you, by Dani
The tools & materials included in this kit:
- A large felting block
- Four size 38 star felting needles
- A selection of Dani’s favorite blended wool batts by small business collaborator Living Felt (4 green shades in total)
- An 18×18″ linen pillow cover, handmade in Southern California
- A custom monstera leaf design by Dani Ives