Materials Kit: White Textile Ink Paired with a Black, Blue & Oatmeal Pom & Tassel Kit
We couldn’t imagine a better pairing then tassel fringe or pom pom edging to the linen blankets featured in our July Large Scale Fabric Stenciling Workshop with Erin Dollar. This kit includes the materials to line your blanket with tassels in complimentary shades of marine blue, black and oatmeal yarn. We’re also sending along our custom pom & tassel tool (made in San Diego, California) and a NEW textile jar of ink in bright white to play and experiment with.
This materials kit includes:
- Four skeins in a super fine, fingering yarn: 1 oatmeal, 1 black and 2 marine blue
- Our custom pom & tassel tool to make both large and small poms
- A needle for pom pom creating
- Strong cotton thread for attaching poms & tassels to the blanket
- A jar of white Jacquard textile paint to keep playing! and an extra brush for application
Please note this add-on kit is only available to those that purchased our full July workshop.
This materials kit ships free in each original workshop kit if purchased before June 26th, full shipping applies after this date. Please note that we have a limited number of our pom & tassel tool in stock, we’ll update here if they sell out.