Cozy Knit Pillows Workshop
Welcome to our knitting workshop! Alison Abbey is the maker behind La Reserve Design, a cozy knitwear shop for modern, everyday knitting projects. In this workshop, Alison shares three knitting tutorials for pillow covers that range in difficulty and skill.
Learn more about the details of this project on Alison’s Featured Maker Page
We’ll start with an introduction to a basic knit/purl design and then graduate to an intermediate textured ‘diamond’ pillow and finally tackle an advanced cable knit pillow.
This workshop includes:
- A detailed, digital workshop on the techniques and execution of three knit stitches by Alison Abbey
- A live & recorded Maker Chat Q&A with our artist
- Tools and materials from artisan suppliers, curated for you, by Alison
The tools & materials included in this kit:
- Four soft ecru skeins of bulk worsted yarn
- Wooden circular knitting needles (custom made with enough tubing for our blanket materials kit (see Marketplace!) for more future making
- A tapestry needle for seaming
- A 16×16″ pillow form insert
- A knitting guide & pattern booklet by Alison and The Crafter’s Box
We're sorry that this kit is sold out. We'd love to reach out to you from our wait list when it's available again:
Out of stock