New Pibione Wall Weaving Colorways
For those ready to dive into more Pibione Tapestry Weaving, we’ve reached out to Love Fest Fibers (who provided the original beautiful blue chunky yarn in our workshop kit) to share with us three new color options in their ReLove Merino Wool. Be sure to select your color below. This materials kit includes the soft 3-ply cotton rope needed for fringe, the sturdy warp that Lindsey loves, and a new 16″ dowel to hang your weaving from.
This materials kit includes:
- a new skein of super chunky Love Fest Fibers yarn in your choice of five colors (see below)
- 3-ply cotton rope (Lindsey’s ideal for fringe)
- sturdy cotton warp (to warp a new weaving)
- a 16″ dowel
Merino & Recycled Plastic Bottles
From Love Fest Fibers: Each ball of ReLove Merino is made from our exclusive blend of fine merino and premium American recycled plastic bottle fiber. So soft and cozy, you’d never know that each 50 yards of ReLove Merino rescues some 15 plastic bottles from being landfilled. Utilizing premium recycled material also gives your creations added resilience.
ReLove Merino is spun in small batches on a Washington State family farm. Each bump is carefully crafted, taking 1-2 hours to spin.
- Spun in Washington State
- Fiber: ½ ethically-sourced South African merino wool; ½ Global Recycle Standard Certified rPET; recycled cotton core
- Yardage: Approximately 15 yards per skein
- ~1 stitch per inch
- If venturing outside of weaving… suggested knitting needles: US Size 50 (25mm), suggested crochet hook: US Size U (25mm)
- Care: Dry clean for best results. Chunky knits are delicate; shedding and pilling are natural with use.
- Rust (NEW): a custom color designed by The Crafter’s Box and developed & milled in collaboration with Love Fest Fibers. Goal: a rich terracotta evoking that Southwestern red sunset meets the rich red clay of Sedona.
- Denim: a variated blue ranging from a soft powder blue to a rich cobalt
- Kelp: a variated deep slate grey/green
- Leche: Love Fest Fiber’s version of a natural ecru/cream
- Curry: a variated yellow ranging from a light straw to a rich mustard
Please note that this add-on kit is only available to those that have participated Lindsay Campbell’s Pibione Tapestry Weaving workshop. Purchasing this materials kit does not grant access to the original workshop video, this materials kit is an opportunity to grow and expand using the original workshop tools & techniques.
You may also like…
A Neutral (Hand-Spun Yarn) Pibione Tapestry
The Crafter’s Box Waterproof Crafting Pouch
A Handcrafted 18″ Large Maple Loom
Frame Loom Collection$46.00
Video Access Only: Pibione Tapestry Weaving
A Neutral Pibione Pillow
Dowel, Warp & Soft Cotton Rope
The Crafter’s Box Canvas & Leather Toolbox
New Pibione Wall Weaving Colorways – Denim$36.00
The Crafter’s Box Canvas Tool Roll