New Pibione Wall Weaving Rust Colorway
For those ready to dive into more Pibione Tapestry Weaving, we’ve reached out to Love Fest Fibers (who provided the original beautiful blue chunky yarn in our workshop kit) to share with us a brand new color of their ReLove Merino Wool. We’ve designed, developed & milled this new color in collaboration with Love Fest Fibers. The result? A rich terracotta that evokes Southwestern red sunset meets the rich red clay of Sedona.
This materials kit includes the soft 3-ply cotton rope needed for fringe, the sturdy warp that Lindsey loves, and a new 16″ dowel to hang your weaving from.
This materials kit includes:
- a new skein of super chunky Love Fest Fibers yarn in our new RUST colorway
- 3-ply cotton rope (Lindsey’s ideal for fringe)
- sturdy cotton warp (to warp a new weaving)
- a 16″ dowel
Merino & Recycled Plastic Bottles
From Love Fest Fibers: Each ball of ReLove Merino is made from our exclusive blend of fine merino and premium American recycled plastic bottle fiber. So soft and cozy, you’d never know that each 50 yards of ReLove Merino rescues some 15 plastic bottles from being landfilled. Utilizing premium recycled material also gives your creations added resilience.
ReLove Merino is spun in small batches on a Washington State family farm. Each bump is carefully crafted, taking 1-2 hours to spin.
- Spun in Washington State
- Fiber: ½ ethically-sourced South African merino wool; ½ Global Recycle Standard Certified rPET; recycled cotton core
- Yardage: Approximately 15 yards per skein
- ~1 stitch per inch
- If venturing outside of weaving… suggested knitting needles: US Size 50 (25mm), suggested crochet hook: US Size U (25mm)
- Care: Dry clean for best results. Chunky knits are delicate; shedding and pilling are natural with use.
Please note that this materials kit is only available to those that have participated Lindsay Campbell’s Pibione Tapestry Weaving workshop. Purchasing this materials kit does not grant access to the original workshop video, this materials kit is an opportunity to grow and expand using the original workshop tools & techniques.
You may also like…
The Crafter’s Box Canvas Tool Roll
Dowel, Warp & Soft Cotton Rope
The Crafter’s Box Canvas & Leather Portfolio Bag
Video Access Only: Pibione Tapestry Weaving
A Neutral (Hand-Spun Yarn) Pibione Tapestry
- SOLD OUT
New Pibione Wall Weaving Colorways – Denim$36.00
The Crafter’s Box Canvas & Leather Toolbox
The Crafter’s Box Waterproof Crafting Pouch