Color Blocked Acrylic Landscape Workshop
Welcome to our color blending workshop. In this workshop, artist Colleen Elizabeth teaches us how she creates captivating, modern paintings through color maps on canvas. With Colleen’s expertise in color theory, and her step-by-step painting process, you can turn simple lines and large blocks of color into bold, impactful mini-landscapes.
Learn more about the details of this project on Colleen’s Featured Maker Page.
With custom colormaps (inspired by Colleen’s hand-mixed palettes in her attic studio), quality brushes, and a set of three canvases, you will be able to work at your own pace and create a simple, soft, and beautifully abstract landscape painting trio.
This workshop includes:
- An in-depth, digital workshop by Colleen Elizabeth
- A live & recorded Maker Chat Q&A with our artist
- Tools and materials from artisan suppliers, curated for you by Colleen
The tools & materials included in this kit:
- A set of three 6×6″ square and 1 1/2″ deep canvases
- The Princeton SNAP! Series 9850 – Bright Shader Brush in Size 10
- An acrylic paint set of seven colors curated with a range selected by Colleen to create various color stories
- Specialized paint palette paper
- 3 color story print outs carefully crafted by Colleen to assist in color theory and inspire color mapping
- A color blending booklet built by Colleen
You may also like…
Extra Multimedia Paper$5.00 – $8.00
The Crafter’s Box Canvas & Leather Portfolio Bag
The Crafter’s Box Canvas Tool Roll
A Custom Seven Paint Acrylic Color Palette
Materials Kit$14.00 – $34.00
A Cut Paper Star$24.00
Large Scale Color Blocked Acrylic Landscape$46.00