Large Scale Color Blocked Acrylic Landscape
Ready to go big?
This listing offers the materials need to further explore Colleen Elizabeth’s Color Blocked Acrylic Landscapes Workshop on a larger scale with a canvas of your own making. In Colleen’s original workshop, we dove into the art of understanding perspective, learned how to use geometric (and organic) lines to construct a landscape drawing, and explored color blending & theory to create three final acrylic works of art. This materials kit applies those concepts to a single larger piece, a piece that with the help of Colleen you’ll stretch, prep, and build from scratch.
Included in this Materials Kit:
- four stretcher bars to create a 20×30″ canvas
- heavy weight professional loose canvas for stretching
- canvas prepping materials: 2″ foam brush & plenty of white paint to coat canvas thoroughly as the base of your painting
- six large 1 oz containers of custom heavy body acrylic colors to build a large landscape – a matching palette to Colleen’s original workshop but in larger volumes for exploring
- an additional two landscape template designs by Colleen
You’ll need a staple gun to create your stretched frame! Be sure to add below if you don’t have one yet as this is an optional addition.
Please note this listing does not include the entirety of Colleen’s Workshop, instead, this listing is for canvas building materials & acrylic paints so that you can continue your painting in Colleen’s style and technique.
In stock (can be backordered)
You may also like…
Building a Larger Fiber Rainbow (or a Second)
Three Gallery-Depth Maple Canvas Float Frames
A Custom Seven Paint Acrylic Color Palette – 1 oz set$34.00
A Canvas & Frame Kit for More Painting
Video Access Only: Color Blocked Acrylic Landscape
The Crafter’s Box Canvas Tool Roll
The Crafter’s Box Canvas & Leather Portfolio Bag
The Crafter’s Box Canvas & Leather Toolbox