Hand-Dipped Beeswax Taper Candles
Welcome to an introduction to hand dipped beeswax taper candles with artist Liz Wagner. In this workshop, Liz teaches the foundations of candlemaking using natural honey yellow beeswax to create party-size taper candles.
Learn more about the details of this project on Liz’s Featured Maker Page.
This workshop includes:
- A detailed, digital workshop by Liz Wagner
- A live Maker Chat Q&A for our community to join in creative conversation
- Tools and materials from artisan supplies, curated for you, by Liz
The tools & materials included in this kit:
- 1 lb melting vessel/pour pot
- 2 lb yellow beeswax
- Two 1″x12″ wood sticks
- 1 yard of parchment paper
- #2/0 square braid cotton wicking
- Two 5×7 1/8″ plexi panes
- Wooden drying post