or 4 installments of $48.75 with More info
Learn how to make one-of-a-kind variegated yarns in our Drop Spindle Workshop. The blending board is the perfect tool for creating exciting, multi-coloured rolags for spinning, or batts for felting, and it’s lots of fun to use. It differs from other carding tools in that it allows you to ‘paint’ with fiber over a large, flat area of carding cloth to create controlled layers of fiber.
- Portable – you can work with it on a table, on your lap, and even pack it up and take it on holiday.
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Convenient carry handle
- Card cloth has wire teeth with a special protective coating and a flexible rubber backing for long life
- Card cloth fine 108 point cloth
- Carding size large 30 x 30cm (12×12″) carding area
Materials included in this listing:
- Blending Board
- Blending board brush
- Two dowel rods for drafting and removing the rolags
Note: This listing is intended to accompany Lauren’s full workshop. Purchasing this add-on listing by itself will not allow access to Lauren’s digital workshop videos or include all the materials sent in the full Drop Spindle Workshop.