Klum House Fremont Tote Kit
or 4 installments of $37.50 with More info
This tote is the perfect crossbody bag for all your carrying needs–from city styles to outdoor adventures. In this complete kit you’ll learn how to make a durable and stylish waxed canvas & leather bag at home using your sewing machine.
Designed by Ellie Lum of Klum House, the Fremont Tote combines fashion and function into the ultimate crossbody bag. Your design features a zipper top closure, interior and exterior pockets, natural canvas lining, a sturdy crossbody strap, and leather handles. (Finished dimensions: 10.5″ H x 11″ W x 5″ D)
This project is a fulfilling creative pursuit and your kit includes clear, easy-to-follow instructions from Ellie so you can create with confidence. To complete this project you’ll need a home sewing machine, a few extra tools, and a bit of creative courage! You’ve got this. Enjoy all your summer travels (near and far) with this stylish, high-quality tote you’ll be proud to flaunt.
This kit includes:
- Access to step-by-step video instructions led by Ellie Lum of Klum House
- Tools and materials curated for you, by Ellie
The tools & materials included in this kit:
- Pre-cut waxed canvas
- Pre-cut natural canvas lining
- Three spools of all-purpose thread
- Pre-cut and hole punched leather
- Metal double-cap rivets
- Chicago screws
- 14″ Brass YKK zipper
- Metal O-rings and D-rings
- Sew-in “I MADE THIS” label
- Fremont Tote instruction booklet
- One 3/32″ Drive Punch to make rivet holes in the fabric*
- One 3/16″ Drive Punch Chicago screw holes in fabric*
*If you don’t have these essential add-ons at home be sure to add them to your cart!
**This kit does NOT include a sewing machine. An at-home sewing machine is essential in completing this project.