Klum House Woodland Dopp Kit
The Woodland Dopp Kit is a boxy zipper pouch that makes the perfect travel companion. Durable, water-resistant, and spacious enough to keep your personal items organized while you’re on the go. Dimensions: 9″ L x 4″ H x 4.5″ D.
These Klum House kits come with all of the ingredients you need to make your dopp kit: pre-cut fabric, ready-to-attach leather, and all of the necessary hardware, as well as the PDF pattern.
This workshop includes:
- Access to the step-by-step video instructions led by Ellie Lum
- Tools and materials curated for you by Ellie
The tools & materials included in this kit:
- Pre-cut waxed canvas (10-12 oz) in your choice of color
- Pre-cut natural canvas lining (10 oz)
- Two spools of thread
- Pre-cut and hole punched leather (5-7 oz)
- 12″ brass YKK zipper
- Metal double-cap rivets
- Sew in “I MADE THIS” label
- Woodland physical instruction booklet
- One 3/32″ Drive Punch to make holes in the fabric. If you don’t have this tool, be sure to add it to your cart!