Painting the Sky Workshop
$75.00 – $240.00
or 4 installments from $35.00 with More info
In this workshop, we tap into the most creative and colorful versions of ourselves as we explore how to paint the sky in Stefanie Bales’ signature style. We’ve thoughtfully collaborated with Stefanie of Stefanie Bales Fine Art to bring you expert-led instruction paired with inspiring and empowering creative freedom so you can uncover what’s in your own sky.
Stefanie walks us through all the steps to create a light-filled acrylic seascape and sky painting. You’ll be introduced to Stefanie’s favorite tools and materials for making, and you’ll explore all of the artistic benefits of working with her curated color palette. Stefanie also allows us to discuss and dive into various brush techniques and tips for organic mark making, as well as thoughtful instruction on working through the process of building out color layers. In the end, you’ll have a rich understanding of new painting techniques and a stunning canvas featuring a one-of-kind rendition of a light and cloud filled sky in beautiful pastels.
This workshop includes:
- A detailed, digital workshop by Stefanie Bales
- A live Maker Chat Q&A for our community to join in creative conversation
- Tools and materials from artisan suppliers, curated for you, by Stefanie
The tools & materials included in our kit:
- 11×14″ Cotton Studio Depth Canvas
- Filbert Brush size 4
- Filbert Brush size 2
- Fine Tip Round Brush
- Sta-Wet Handy Palette
- Winsor Newton Galeria 15ml acrylic paints in six colors: Titanium White, Cadmium Yellow Pale Hue, Cadmium Yellow Medium Hue, Permanent Alizarin Crimson, Burnt Sienna, and Cerulean Blue Hue
- Liquitex Heavy Body 14.75ml acrylic paints in two colors: Light Pink and Light Blue Permanent
- Spray Bottle
- Popsicle Sticks
This workshop is perfect for those who love hosting – open up your home for paint night with your favorite date, group of friends or family members. Each painting kit has everything you need to complete one additional work of art, together! There’s nothing more special than gathering and making with the community who fills your creative spirit.
We look forward to sharing this immersive painting experience with you and cannot wait to see how the sky on your canvas turns out. Be sure to share your creative journey and finished work of art with us by tagging @thecraftersbox + @stefaniebalesfineart in your social posts, and use #thecraftersbox so our community can also see your skills come to life! Happy making.